Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Break

Ok so I pretty much just abandoned my website for the weekend there, but I just needed a break. I was really frustrated when I tried to render my stuff and nothing worked. Good news is that today I came in and my torch and fountain were nearly done, just needing a couple more frames. The tornado decided not to render. Better news is that for some reason today Maya decided to render again, so the tornado is moving on. Working on my depth charge right now, and I like what I got, even if it doesn't match the reference anymore. You can look at it and see what's going on. I really don't want to be one of those guys who just puts up a site and drops it a week later. I'll try to get up on the posting again, but I just won't be putting up my work until it's all done. It kind of adds to the mystery of if I'm worth following or not. More to come again soon.