Monday, July 15, 2013

Freelance Update

Finally finished up the project I was working on. If I didn't mention before, I had an original 5 shots, and since another artist was unable to complete the task, I took over another quick 5 shots, with 10 total. Now that this is off of my mind as, not exactly a distraction, but a to-do list item, I can work on more personal projects. I'd like to nail down my personal projects, but at the same time compose a new reel. The idea, as simple as it is, that struck me this morning was to just to create a particle reel. I didn't really showcase them on my last one, which is ironic to me. People want to see them, and the only reason I didn't do any was because I felt as if they were too easy and didn't showcase too much talent!! So that's the plan for now. Slow and steady.